Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 cpeanut butter
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the peanut butter, crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla and beat on medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
- Add the egg and beat just until blended.
- Combine in a separate bowl the flour, baking soda and salt and add to the peanut butter mixture. Beat on low speed just until blended.
- Chill the dough for about an hour.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon, flatten with the tines of a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on the cookie sheet and then remove to a wire rack.