PEANUT BUTTER BARS
Note: For chocolate peanut butter bars, you can substitute chocolate cake mix for the yellow, or chocolate chips for the peanut butter chips.
This is a Mr. Food quick and easy recipe.
- 1 pkg
- (16.5 oz) yellow cake mix
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, peanut butter and butter, mix well. Press half of this mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- 3Remove the peanut butter base from oven, top with peanut butter chips and drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk. Crumble remaining peanut butter mixture, then sprinkle over the top.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool completely, then cut into bars