Peanut Butter Balls: A healthy snack for kids!
Ruth Ann Vokac
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- powdered milk
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls: A healthy snack for kids!
- 1Put the peanut butter and honey in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Add most of the powdered milk and mix. Continue adding powered milk until mixture is somewhat firm and can easily be rolled into balls
Depending on the peanut butter consistency, the amount of powered milk required will vary.
- 3Roll into bite-sized balls.
Alternately, put out on waxed paper and roll into a log.
- 4Refrigerate. If you have made a log, cut into bite-sizes pieces to serve.
- 5Note: My 5-year old grandson recently told me he prefers his frozen.
- 6Note: Two tablespoons of peanut butter is a serving size for adults. Kids should be taught to eat a reasonable amount of this healthy snack.
Also, children under one year should not eat honey.