How to Make Peanut Blossoms
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
- Cream together butter and peanutbutter.
- Gradually add white sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla
- Blend in dry ingredients gradually, mixing thourally.
- Shape dough into balls.Roll ballis into sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, place a solid milk choc. Candy kiss on top of each cookie. Press down firmly so cookie cracks.
- Return to oven bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.