Oatmeal Peanutbutter Cookies
1 coatmeal, uncooked
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspcream of tartar
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Oatmeal Peanutbutter Cookies
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients
- With a mixer cream together butter , peanut butter, and sugars till smooth
- Add egg and vanilla mix well
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time. Till fully on incorporated.
- I refrigerate my dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make ball with dough on to cookie sheet. Using a fork press down making criss cross in top of cookie
- Bake for 12 minutes