☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
500 gcashew butter
190 ggluten free oats
1 Tbspmaple syrup
1 Tbspchia seeds
1 tspground cinnamon
175 ghoney (or maple syrup)
How to Make Oatmeal Bars
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
- Mix together the gluten free oats, cashew (or almond) butter, cinnamon and honey (maple syrup) until fully combined. Beat the egg in a separate bowl, then add to the oat mixture and mix again until fully combined.
- Chop and de-stem the strawberries. Add to a blender with the 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and chia seeds, then blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper then add 3/4 of the oat mixture to the bottom of the tray, spread evenly.
- Add the pureed strawberry and chia mixture on top, then add the rest of the oat mixture along with your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (until the top starts to brown).
- Enjoy! :)