Norma's Party Pretzel Cereal Crunch
How to Make Norma's Party Pretzel Cereal Crunch
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. (you can toast the pacans in a non-stick fry pan on med-high heat) Watch not to burn them.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, melt chips for 30 second at a time after taking them out to stir until smooth and stir in the peanut butter.
Watch not to burn them.
- 3Drizzle melted coating over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Spread mixture evenly on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and cool completely
- 5When completely cooled; break into pieces and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.