Norma's Party Pretzel Cereal Crunch
How to Make Norma's Party Pretzel Cereal Crunch
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. (you can toast the pacans in a non-stick fry pan on med-high heat) Watch not to burn them.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chips for 30 second at a time after taking them out to stir until smooth and stir in the peanut butter.
Watch not to burn them.
- Drizzle melted coating over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and cool completely
- When completely cooled; break into pieces and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.