How to Make No Bake Cookies
- Put sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in saucepan.
- Over medium to medium-high heat bring to boil, stirring frequently.
- Boil for 1 minute and 15 seconds. (I've found that the extra 15 seconds makes sure the sugar is fully melted and they more consistently set up.)
- Remove immediately from heat and add peanut butter.
Stir until peanut butter is melted and blended.
- Add vanilla and blend.
- Add oatmeal and stir until all the oatmeal is coated and covered with chocolate.
- Drop by tablespoon on to sheets of foil.
Allow to cool.