My New Fall Cookie (revised)
1 3/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make My New Fall Cookie (revised)
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together butter, pumpkin, add sugar, and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Blend in dry ingredience gradually mix thoroughly refrigerate for an hour.
- Shape dough into balls, roll balls in sugar and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 8 minutes, during this the cookie will rise slightly, remove from oven and place a Pumpkin spice hugs in middle of cookie, pressing down firmly, the cookie will crack slightly,return to oven and bake for 4 minutes longer.