Mushrooms stuffed with Linguica
These recipes are simple, try one and let me know if you like it, or if you tweaked the recipe.
- 1 lb
- fresh mushrooms, clean and dry,stems removed
- 1/2 lb
- ground linguica
- 1 stick
- 1 small
- 1 c
- seasoned bread crumbs, or crushed ritz crackers
- parmesan cheese, optional for sprinkling
How to Make Mushrooms stuffed with Linguica
- 1Wash and dry mushrooms,reserving the stems and chop them.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter a shallow pan for baking.
- 2Melt butter in frypan and add chopped mushroom stems, onion and linguica. Simmer until onion is translucent.
- 3Add bread crumbs or crushed crackers.
- 4Fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and mound slightly. Place stuffed mushrooms on buttered pan.
- 5Sprinkle mushrooms with parmesan cheese if desired.
Bake for 15 minutes.