Mum's Foolproof Fudge (with condensed milk)
I didn't want to make 2 separate batches, so I just poked walnuts into half of the soft fudge with toothpicks. I like both plain and with nuts.
- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz
- can of eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Mum's Foolproof Fudge (with condensed milk)
- 1In heavy saucepan melt chocolate chips, Eagle Brand milk and salt.
- 2Remove from heat, add walnuts and vanilla and mix well. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 inch square pan.
- 3Chill until firm, turn onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.