I mediumbag of tostito scoops
1 can(s)refried beans
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 cthick and chunky salsa
1 csour cream
3 or 4chopped green onions
1bag of shredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Mini Tacos
- Cook and drain ground beef until no pink is showing. Drain
- Add Taco Seasoning Mix and the water. Cook according to package directions. Add salsa and heat through. Remove from heat
- Place scoops on a large cookie sheet or mini muffin pans. Using a butter knife, spread a small amount of the fried beans on each tostito, follow by adding a spoonful of the taco meat mixture and top with a small bit of cheese, covering top of chip.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese melts.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.