Mini-Muffin Tin Chocolate Chip cookies
2-1/2 cflour (king arthur brand)
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cgranulated white sugar
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, unsalted, (2 sticks) room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
2 csemi-sweet mint chocolate chips
·optional: 1 cup semi-sweet mint chocolate chips & 1 cup ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips)
How to Make Mini-Muffin Tin Chocolate Chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use PAM Baking Spray to inside of the mini-muffin pan.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together until creamy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating slightly after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat again for a couple seconds.
- Add flour mixture slowly until mixed. Then stir in semi-sweet mint chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in mixing bowl for about 20 minutes before forming into small balls (about 1-inch). Now place in mini-muffin tin and add 2 to 4 mini chips or pecan nut on top and press slightly to fit pan.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until done (edges start to brown). Remove from oven and cool in mini-muffin tin for 10 minutes. You may need to use a small knife or thin spatula to remove cookies from pan.
- TIP: If using this recipe to bake regular cookies on a cookie sheet, increase time: 9 to 11 minutes.