★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- velveeta cheese brick
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 c
- chopped nuts (walnut preferred)
- 2 - 3 tsp
- chili powder
How to Make MING CHEESE
- 1Blend all togther when room temperature!
- 2Form a ball...I prefer a loaf shape.
One large one or two smaller ones.
- 3Put on those thin rubber gloves if you have them.
Makes cleanup easier, and also prevents staining from next step.
- 4Roll your cheese shape in the folowing spices....
2/3 cup chili powder + 1/3 cup paprika
- 5Refrigerate to firm up the cheese again.
Can be frozen and served frozen, defrosts quickly.
Serve on crackers!!