Mason’s Hummus-Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 large burrito size flour tortilla
- 1 ½ tbsp. hummus (store bought or homemade)
- cheddar cheese slices
- sliced deli ham or smoked turkey
- matchstick cut carrots
- sweet pickles cut into sticks (optional)
How to Make Mason’s Hummus-Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1Lay out tortilla and spread with 1 ½ Tbsp. hummus. Layer thin deli sliced ham or turkey, with slices of cheddar cheese on top. Put a row of matchstick carrots down center. Roll up very tightly in plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least an hour or all day.
After school cut into 1” “sushi” slices.