LOBSTER ROLL WITH CAJUN TASTE
I came up with this, A little of Cajun seasoning, hot sauce, celery and what not!!!
Throw a few lettuce leaves on a bun, along with lobster and a few chips.
"A MEAL IN THE MAKING"!!
YA'LL ENJOY, YOU HEAR!!!
- 28 oz
- cooked or imatation lobster, cube or chopped
- 3/4 c
- celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 c
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- hot sauce, (i used texas pete)
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning, (i used my on cajun seasoning)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- ice burg lettuce leafs
- hoagie buns, split (toasted if desired)
How to Make LOBSTER ROLL WITH CAJUN TASTE
- 1In a large bowl, combine lobster, celery and onion. Making sure that the lobster is in bite size cubes.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, hot sauce, Cajun seasoning and lemon juice, until smooth.
- 3Gently stir in lobster mixture into mayonnaise mixture. Place into refrigerator, until ready to serve.
- 4When ready to serve, take a hoagie bun, split bun (toast if desired), fill with lobster and lettuce... ENJOY!!!
- 5NOTE: If your lobster mixture gets dried out in the refrigerator before serving, had a little more mayonnaise or 1 tbsp. of milk.