This is the original recipe that was found on the back of the Knox gelatin box.
Also included is a creamy version that is definitely not fat free - but delicious.
Aquired from my Aunt Lynda
- 4 c
- boiling water
- (1/4 ounce packets) knox unflavored gelatin
- 3 box
- (3 ounce each) jello - your choice of flavor
How to Make Knox Blocks
- 1Heat water to boilling.
- 2Mix Knox gelatin and Jello in a bowl. Mix very good or lumps (hard spots) will form when set.
- 3Slowly add boiling water to gelatin, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
Pour mixture slowly into a 9x13 baking dish.
Refrigerate until set.
- 4CREAMY VERSION: Add 1 cup of heavy cream after the water. When set the cream will come to the top, making a 2 layer treat. (No longer fat free, but delicious)