How to Make Jalapeño’s Poppers
- 1Choose 12/16 med. Jalapeño peppers, wash, cut tops off and cut in half, seed, and remove inside membrane if you don't want the heat
- 2Cook breakfast sausage and drain.
- 3Mix together all other ingredients except bacon.
- 4I prefer to cook the bacon in a microwave a minute or so until the bacon is cooked a little and will get crunchy when you finish cooking the peppers.
- 5Stuff each half pepper with mixture and wrap with 1/2 a slice of bacon. Secure with a tooth pick.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees in the oven on a grill pan or grill.
- 7Check every 4 minutes or so and turn as need and take out when you like the way you would like to serve them. YUM!