- left over spaghetti sauce
- 2 slice
- thick slices of garlic bread
- 4 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- minced fresh garlic
How to Make Italian Sloppy Joes
- 1heat up the left over spaghetti sauce until hot and bubbly.
- 2bake 2 garlic bread slices until golden brown and crisp.
- 3preheat broiler. place 1 slice of garlic bread on a oven proof plate.
- 4spoon spaghetti sauce over the top, adding as much as you want.
- 5top with a slice or 2 of mozzarella, then place it under the broiler, just until the cheese melts.
- 6sprinkle with parsley, prop the second piece of bread on the side and serve with a knife and fork