★★★★★ 1 vote5
·left over spaghetti sauce
2 slicethick slices of garlic bread
4 slicemozzarella cheese
·minced fresh garlic
How to Make Italian Sloppy Joes
- heat up the left over spaghetti sauce until hot and bubbly.
- bake 2 garlic bread slices until golden brown and crisp.
- preheat broiler. place 1 slice of garlic bread on a oven proof plate.
- spoon spaghetti sauce over the top, adding as much as you want.
- top with a slice or 2 of mozzarella, then place it under the broiler, just until the cheese melts.
- sprinkle with parsley, prop the second piece of bread on the side and serve with a knife and fork