How to Make Hot Ham Dips
- in a small bowl, melt butter in microwave. add 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- place rolls on a baking sheet, brush cut sides with garlic butter.
- sprinkle with cheese. broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- in a large saucepan, combine broth consomme and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low.
- place ham into beef consomme and garlic. heat ham for 30-60 seconds.
- using tongs, place ham on rolls. serve sandwiches with remaining broth for dipping.