- 1 can(s)
- (12 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/4 c
- (5 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- frankfurters, sliced
How to Make Hot Dog Pizzas
- 1preheat oven to 400. separate biscuits and press each into a 4 inch circle on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 2combine mayonnaise and garlic powder, brush evenly over biscuit rounds. sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese evenly over mayonnaise mixture and top with frankfurter slices.
- 3bake at 400 for 5 minutes, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until lightly browned and cheese melts. serve immediately.