Homemade Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Just a tip: You should try and find a thick teriyaki sauce for this.
- 2 c
- thick teriyaki sauce
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 lb
- 3 clove
- 2 lb
- beef round roast, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
How to Make Homemade Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- 1Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- 2Place pineapple and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour pineapple mixture and teriyaki mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- 3Preheat smoker to 225 to 250 degrees F (110 to 120 degrees C). Drain beef and discard marinade.
- 4Smoke beef in the preheated smoker until jerky is dry and chewy but not crispy, 6 to 8 hours. Store jerky in the refrigerator.