Homemade Milk BONE Dog Biscuits
How to Make Homemade Milk BONE Dog Biscuits
- In a bowl pour hot water or broth over margarine.Stir in powered milk,salt and egg. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time.Knead for a few minutes to form a stiff dough.Pat or roll to 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness.Cut into bone shapes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.Cool on cooling rack. They dry out quite hard.
- Makes about 1 1/4 pounds.
- I make a double batch of beef and chicken,also use Walmart coffee creamer in place of powdered milk because it costs less.
- HOPE your dogs enjoy them as much as mine do.