☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cjuice (orange or other kind of citrus)
4 cspinach leaves
1/4 to 1/2 cagave syrup
1 tspvanilla extract
5packets unflavored gelatin
How to Make Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Snacks
- Pour juice into Blendtec or other high power blender. Add in spinach leaves. Blend until smooth.
- Add in berries. Blend until smooth.
- Pour berry mixture into a saucepan. Pour in agave, vanilla, and gelatin packets.
- Heat over a medium-high flame until gelatin is completely dissolved (3 to 5 minutes).
- Line a baker's half sheet pan with parchment paper. Pour fruit mixture onto pan.
- Let cool and refrigerate 2 hours until set. Cut and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.