Ham Stack Sandwich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ham steak
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- dinner rolls
- fried egg
- thin slices of green apple
- 1 slice
- cheese (i use a cheddar)
How to Make Ham Stack Sandwich
- 1Fry the egg and keep to the side.
- 2Mix together the mustard, brown sugar and water.
- 3Pour the half mixture over the ham steak and fry.
Flip sides and use the other half of the mix.
- 4Stack your cheese and egg onto the ham and let them heat up.
- 5I then flash fry the bun with the same pan that I cooked the ham in.
- 6Stack your remaining sandwich ingredients together and enjoy!!