Ham & Cheese Rolls
Angela (Grammy) Derby
How to Make Ham & Cheese Rolls
- Heat oven to 375'F.
- Divide dough into 4 squares, pressing seams together to prevent leakage.
- Spread with mustard (as if you were spreading on bread for a sandwich). Now layer half the ham and cheese.
- Roll like a jelly Rolland press dough to cl0se seam and openings at both ends.
- Repeat with second half of dough and fillings.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing into pinwheels about 1" thickness.
- *The beauty of this recipe is that you can substitute the ham for other cold cuts, and the cheese for your favorite. Have fun with the fillings and enjoy.