Grilled Cheese Quesadillas w/Chili Jam
- flour tortillas
- 3 oz
- red chili jelly or similar chili jelly
- 6 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated (read recipe intro)
- 6 oz
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- cooking oil, for brushing
How to Make Grilled Cheese Quesadillas w/Chili Jam
- 1Preheat the BBQ grill to MEDIUM (about 350º F/180º C.) Grease the grill.
- 2Lay 4 tortillas on a prep table. Spread with the chili jelly then sprinkle with the grated cheese. Gently press the remaining tortillas over the cheese mixture.
- 3Brush both top and bottom of the quesadillas with cooking oil and grill on the BBQ for approximately 3 minutes each side or until the tortillas have started to crisp and have grill marks.
- 4Cut into wedges, serve and enjoy!