·3 bags white choc chips
·1 large bag coconut
·1 small tub red candied cherries-diced
·1 small tub green candied cherries-diced
·1 small can sweetened con. milk
·2/3 cup pecans chopped kinda fine [optional]
·1/2 teasp cherry flavoring [optional]
How to Make grace's white choc/coconut christmas no bakes
- in double boiler melt w.choc chips til smooth. while stirring add the milk til smooth. stir in the cherries and the nuts. stir in 1/2 teasp cherry flavoring [optional]
- add the coconut 1 cup at a time. should be able to get at least 2 1/2 good cups in the mixture if u can u can put another 1/2 cup in
- stir well until all coconut is covered in the mixture.
- then drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper. i put mine in the fridge to set faster. then after about 1/2 hour take out and plate.
- if u like u can make these into bars by spraying the oblong pan with pam and spread evenly into pan then in fridge for an 1/2 hour then take out and cut into bars