★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 bags of white cho chips. 1-1/2 cans sweetened can milk.
- 1-2 lil jars [2oz] wiltons heart shaped sprinkles
- 1-2 tubes of wiltons red sarkle gel. in baking section or in valentine section at walmarts.
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar.wax paper lined oblong brownie pan or parchment paper.
- a mall heart shaped cookie cutter.
How to Make grace's valentine fudge
- 1melt white choc chips in double boiler. stirring as u add sweetened milk stirring still. add powdered sugar stirring as you do.
- 2remove from double boiler stir until smoothe. add the wiltons heart shaped sprinkles to white choc stirring as u do.
- 3pour into the oblong brownie pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
- 4u want fudge to be 1/2 inch thick. let set in fridge for 1/2 hour. take out.
- 5now that fudge is set. take heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out hearts.
- 6place heart shaped fudge on wax paper on a cooling rack. and take the wiltons sparkle gel and out line the edges of each heart and write what ever u desire in middle of heart with the wiltons sparkle gel
- 7with left over fudge melt slightly and reset 1/2 inch thick and when set cut out with cookie cutter again and follow step 6 again.