grace's jiffs hazal nut peanut butter no bakes
- 1 large jar of jiffs hazal nut peanut butter
- 1/2 bag semi sweet choc chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 sm. can sweetened con, milk
- 2-2 1/2 cups oatmeal [if u can put more in fine]
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
How to Make grace's jiffs hazal nut peanut butter no bakes
- 1in double boiler melt hazalnut peanut butter and choc chips til smooth
- 2add milk stir til smooth. add powdered sugar and oats. stir til thick and oats r completely covered.
- 3drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper. i always put mine in fridge to set faster. about 30 mins. take out and plate. hope u like these they r good!!!