grace's crunchy peanut butter no bakes
- 1 small-med jar of crunchy pb.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup regular sugar
- 1/4 bag of peanut butter chips
- a few splashes [small ones] of reg milk
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- 1- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal[chop it fine like u would parsley]
How to Make grace's crunchy peanut butter no bakes
- 1now melt peanut butter in microwave[if u stir pb chips in with peanut butter it shouldn't burn] let melt real good and stir.
- 2when smooth add the few small dashes/splashes of reg milk stir til smooth. then stir in ur sugars and blend well then add the oatmeal.
- 3when oatmeal is totally covered in pb mixture and thick, drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- 4i place mine in the fridge til set then take out and plate. hope u like theses