"GLAZED DILL PICKLES"..recipe by Carolyn Lewis in the RURAL ARKANSAS LIVING magazine
Recipes from Carolyn's Kitchen...
She is retired from the Cooperative Extension Service; and is the Fulton County Fair Manager and Treasurer of the North Central District Fair.
A member of the North Arkansas Evectric Operation Round-Up Board...she also serves on the board of Salem Chamber of Commerce and the Ozark Gateway Tourist Council.
How to Make "GLAZED DILL PICKLES"..recipe by Carolyn Lewis in the RURAL ARKANSAS LIVING magazine
- 1Slice pickles into 1/2 inch chunks and drain.
- 2Bring sugar, water and vinegar to a boil.
- 3Add pickles and heat to boiling again.
- 4Fill jars with pickle chunks and cover with hot liquid.
- 5Remove air bubbles.
- 6Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 1o minutes.