"GLAZED DILL PICKLES"..recipe by Carolyn Lewis in the RURAL ARKANSAS LIVING magazine
Recipes from Carolyn's Kitchen...
She is retired from the Cooperative Extension Service; and is the Fulton County Fair Manager and Treasurer of the North Central District Fair.
A member of the North Arkansas Evectric Operation Round-Up Board...she also serves on the board of Salem Chamber of Commerce and the Ozark Gateway Tourist Council.
- 1 gal
- whole dill pickles
- 6 c
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 c
How to Make "GLAZED DILL PICKLES"..recipe by Carolyn Lewis in the RURAL ARKANSAS LIVING magazine
- 1Slice pickles into 1/2 inch chunks and drain.
- 2Bring sugar, water and vinegar to a boil.
- 3Add pickles and heat to boiling again.
- 4Fill jars with pickle chunks and cover with hot liquid.
- 5Remove air bubbles.
- 6Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 1o minutes.