Game Day Eggs
- hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 c
- miracle whip
- 2 tsp
- yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped pickles or horseradish (my favorite is sweet refridgerator pickles)
How to Make Game Day Eggs
- 1Boil and peel eggs. (I have found that bringing them to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 11 minutes works great. Immediately cool under cold water to stop cooking.)
- 2Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Put all yolks in a bowl.
- 3Fill two bowl with about a cup of water. Add food coloring to make the colors you want. (It takes quite a bit of coloring.)
- 4Soak whites in colored water until desired coloring is achieved.
- 5To the yolk add the Miracle Whip, mustard, salt, pepper and pickles. Mix well.
- 6Dry off colored egg whites and pipe yolk mixture into eggs. Line them up on the field so they are ready for kick-off!