Game Day Eggs
12hard boiled eggs
1/3 cmiracle whip
2 tspyellow mustard
dash(es)salt and pepper
2 Tbspchopped pickles or horseradish (my favorite is sweet refridgerator pickles)
How to Make Game Day Eggs
- Boil and peel eggs. (I have found that bringing them to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 11 minutes works great. Immediately cool under cold water to stop cooking.)
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Put all yolks in a bowl.
- Fill two bowl with about a cup of water. Add food coloring to make the colors you want. (It takes quite a bit of coloring.)
- Soak whites in colored water until desired coloring is achieved.
- To the yolk add the Miracle Whip, mustard, salt, pepper and pickles. Mix well.
- Dry off colored egg whites and pipe yolk mixture into eggs. Line them up on the field so they are ready for kick-off!