How to Make Fudge Mint Cookies
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 2Cook margarine, water, brown sugar and chocolate chips until all is melted. Pour into mixing bowl and let stand for 10 minutes. Mix on high and add eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, salt and soda.
- 3Refrigerate dough for 1/2 - 3/4 hr. (any longer the dough has tendancy to get hard.)
- 4Line cookie sheet with foil, shiny side down. Place 1 teaspoon ball on sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes - no longer!
- 5Remove from oven and place 1 Andes mint on cookie - let melt then swirl with knife. Let stand on sheet 2 minutes longer and place to rack.