★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground chuck,cooked
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 mediumcarton sour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
16 ozmexican blend shredded cheese
1 jar(s)black bean and white corn salsa
How to Make Freda's Mexican Corn Dip
- Brown ground chuck, drain.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.Pour this into a 9 x 13 dish.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Pour over ground chuck.
- Then pour black bean and white corn salsa over that.
- Sprinkle the cheese over all.
- Add the jalapenos if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly.