★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)evaporated milk
18 ozchocolate chips
7 ozmarshmallow cream
How to Make Five Pound Marshmallow Fudge
- 1. In heavy saucepan boil milk, sugar, and margarine.
2. Boil for 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.
5. May add nuts if desired.
- 6. Beat (by hand) until chips and marshmallow cream are
7. Pour into greased 9x12 casserole dish.
- Note: I use semi-sweet chocolate chips because this candy is very rich. Store in cool place but do not refrigerate as will tend to become sugary.