First Timers Pickled Eggs
So I had to drain and re-do the mixture...
Second try...results TBA
How to Make First Timers Pickled Eggs
- First things first: boil the eggs and let cool, and then take off the shell.
- Using a very durable container with a lid, put the eggs in the jar.
- Cover the eggs with water, leaving the rest of the jar empty.
- With the rest of the room open in the jar, pour one jar of pickle juice into the container (w/o the pickles) and one jar of pickles with everything (pickles and juice).
- Fill the rest of the jar with vinegar and then add two dashes of celery salt and 3 dashes of black pepper.
- Stir and let sit at least one day and then serve!
- *Also note that the cook time reflects the time it takes to boil the 2 dozen eggs*