First Timers Pickled Eggs
So I had to drain and re-do the mixture...
Second try...results TBA
- dozen eggs
- 1 jar(s)
- dill pickles
- celery salt
- black pepper
- 1 c
- white vinegar
How to Make First Timers Pickled Eggs
- 1First things first: boil the eggs and let cool, and then take off the shell.
- 2Using a very durable container with a lid, put the eggs in the jar.
- 3Cover the eggs with water, leaving the rest of the jar empty.
- 4With the rest of the room open in the jar, pour one jar of pickle juice into the container (w/o the pickles) and one jar of pickles with everything (pickles and juice).
- 5Fill the rest of the jar with vinegar and then add two dashes of celery salt and 3 dashes of black pepper.
- 6Stir and let sit at least one day and then serve!
- 7*Also note that the cook time reflects the time it takes to boil the 2 dozen eggs*