Eggies Deviled Eggs
Bought myself one of those Eggies things that you put your eggs in and cook them in the little plastic Eggies. They turned out pretty good.
How to Make Eggies Deviled Eggs
- 1Prepare your eggs by boiling them until they are hard boiled.
- 2Peel them and cut them in half.
- 3Remove the yolk and mix it with the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 4Mash it with a fork or a whisk until smooth. Put in a piping bag and put the yolk mixture back into the egg white.
- 5Sprinkle with a little paprika and serve.
Show 3 Comments & Reviews