Easy St Patrick’s Day Truffles
How to Make Easy St Patrick’s Day Truffles
- Crush all of the cookies to fine crumbs in your food processor. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a re-sealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.)
- Add softened (room temperature) cream cheese; mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter (I use a small cookie scoop).
- Set aside 1 cup of the white chocolate chips. Melt the remaining white chocolate in a microwaveable bowl, for 1 minute. If not completely melted, repeat at 15 second intervals, until melted.
- Dip balls in white chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.)
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Melt the reserved cup of white chocolate chips in a separate small bowl and add a few drops of green food coloring to make a bright green mixture. Drizzle this mixture over the cooled cookie balls.
- Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.