Easy Pickled Onions
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 medium
- red onion
- 1/2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 c
- warm water. ( hot tap water)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- corse salt
How to Make Easy Pickled Onions
- 1Peel onion, cut in half then slice each half thinly.
- 2Combine vinegar, water,sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together until sugar and salt is fully dissolved.
- 3Place onion in a jar. Pour the mixture over the onions and let sit at room temp for at least 1 hour if in a rush. Preferably, cover jar and place in fridge for at least 1 day.
- 4I used quite a few onions and just multiplied the ingredients for the liquid to the amount I needed.
Pickled onions will last a few weeks in the fridge.