Easy Mini Pizzas
How to Make Easy Mini Pizzas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cut Bolilos in half length wise
- 3Slightly remove some of the bread from inside the bread.
- 4Spread pizza sauce onto the bread. (put as much or as little sauce as you like) I usually use 2 tbsp
- 5Place cheese on top of the pizza covered bread. (once again use as much or as little as you like)
- 6Add additional toppings as you desire. I included ingredients my family enjoys. Don't be afraid to try different things.
- 7Place completed mini pizzas onto a cookie sheet. Place in middle rack of oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 8Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly, then enjoy.