Easy Mini Pizzas
How to Make Easy Mini Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut Bolilos in half length wise
- Slightly remove some of the bread from inside the bread.
- Spread pizza sauce onto the bread. (put as much or as little sauce as you like) I usually use 2 tbsp
- Place cheese on top of the pizza covered bread. (once again use as much or as little as you like)
- Add additional toppings as you desire. I included ingredients my family enjoys. Don't be afraid to try different things.
- Place completed mini pizzas onto a cookie sheet. Place in middle rack of oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly, then enjoy.