Easy Fruit Tarts
2/3 ccrisco (or lard)
1/2 ccold water
8 ozcream cheese (softened)
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cpowdered sugar (or more until desired consistsncy
How to Make Easy Fruit Tarts
- Mix flour,salt,and crisco with pastry cutter till it resembles peas.
- Add water I mix with a fork this is (what Grandma taught me )
- Using small amounts at a time roll out and cut into rounds.
- Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes or until firm depending on oven.
- While they are baking mix the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Cool rounds add cream cheese mixture and fruits sprinkle with small amount of powdered sugar.