~ Easy Cheesy Garlic Muffins ~
I had to tweak the original recipe as I could tell there wasn't going to be enough butter and garlic for all that dough. I also added some Parmesan cheese. Yum!
- 1 - 13.8 oz
- pillsbury classic pizza crust
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powder or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley paste or fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make ~ Easy Cheesy Garlic Muffins ~
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Spray a muffin tin well with non stick cooking spray.
Unroll the pizza dough. I then cut inch wide strips and cut about 1 1/2 inch pieces until all of the dough was used.
Melt butter and pour over the dough, mix in parsley and garlic powder.
Toss the dough with the cheeses.
Evenly place 4 - 5 pieces per muffin cup or just make sure they are evenly filled give or take a few pieces.