Devilish “deviled “eggs a roonie…..
Irisa Raina 9
- 12 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 - 4 teaspoons of blue cheese “depending on your love of blue cheese”
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon un-salted butter at room temperature
- 2 – 3 teaspoons mayo….not miracle whip “ adding one teaspoon at a time so you’ll get the right consistency.
- 2 scallions “ or green onions “ chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- sriracha hot chile sauce
How to Make Devilish “deviled “eggs a roonie…..
- 1To boil eggs, place eggs in a pot of cold water enough to go “ 1 “ inch above the top of the eggs. Bring to a boil, and as soon as it starts to boil COVER THE EGGS AND REMOVE FROM HEAT, do not remove the lid for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove the lid and rinse with cold water.
- 2While eggs are cooking mix the next 6 ingredients and put in the refrigerator. This needs to be very cold.
- 3Once eggs are cool, peel and cut in half. And don’t forget to add the extra 4 egg yolks, you can use the whites for another recipe or to make a sandwich.
- 4Mix the 12 + 4 egg yolks together with the cheese mixture and stuff the white shells.
- 5Cover and refrigerate and when you are ready to serve garnish with the hot sauce!