- use deep skillet at least 2 inches deep, add canola oil. bring oil to a boil, hard bubbling.
- 3-5 ROLLS can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls, pull apart make each square a pieces. roll each part into a ball. put dough balls into boiling oil until they turn golden and puffy. place them in brown paper bag with cinnamon sugar mixture, shake to well coat the balls
- let them cool until able to eat then watch them disappear
How to Make DARN GOOD HOLES
- 1TEAR EACH SQUARE OF CRESENT ROLLS APART MAKE EACH SINGLE SQUARE INTO 2 SLICES ROLL THEM INTO BALLS
- 2DROP EACH DOUGH BALL INTO BOILING OIL UNTIL THEY ARE GOLDEN BROWNAND PUFFY, PICK THEM UP OUT OF OIL WITLA SPOON THAT HAS DRAIN HOLES. DROP THEM IN BROWN BAG WITH THE CINNAMON SUGAR IN IT AND SHAKE UNTIL THEY ARE WELL COVERED..TAKE OUT OF BAG LAY ON COOKIE WRACK UNTIL COOL ENOUGH TO EAT. THEN WATCH THEM DISAPPEAR.