★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cucumber, medium in size and deseeded
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 c
- 3 sprig(s)
- green onion, diced small
- 2 dash(es)
- tobasco sauce
How to Make Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1Soften cream cheese and deseededCream cucumbers.
- 2Dice cucumbers and green onion in bowl add softened cream cheese.
- 3Add mayo and tobacco sauce combine well. Chill for 1 hour.
- 4Spread cucumber mixture onto sandwich bread". Then cut into four triangles, making finger sandwiches. Serve and enjoy
- 5These sandwiches are great for showers too