/ Other Snacks
semi sweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
butter (not margarine)
How to Make Cracker Candy
11. Line 9x13 pan with aluminum foil.
2. Make one layer of saltine crackers.
3. Melt butter and brown sugar in pan.
4. Boil for 3 minutes.
5. Pour mixture over crackers.
26. Bake for 4 minutes at 350.
7. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
8. Spread chocolate over crackers.
9. Put in refrigerator to harden.
10. Remove foil from back of candy and break into
3Note: Be sure you use real butter for this recipe.
I don't know why, but margarine does not
Printable Recipe Card