Colored Deviled Eggs
How to Make Colored Deviled Eggs
- Boil 14 eggs when they start to boil,let them boil for about 4 to 5 minutes. While the eggs are cooking go ahead and cut up your onion and celery into a bowl.
- Cool your eggs, then peel them. Have 6 cups and your food coloring, put 1/2 cup of warm water and add 1 Tbs of vinerger, then put 2 to 3 drops of food coloring in. Put your peeled egg one at a time into your cups. Do 12 eggs. Leave 2 eggs for mixture.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks to a small bowl; place your half on a plate.
- Take your 2 eggs and cut them up and put them in the bowl with your celery and onion and yolks, mash with fork until mixed. Add in your mustard and mayonnaise, with salt and pepper to taste. Mix Well.
- Then scoop up by spoon into your colored egg halves.
- optional you can sprinkle with paprika