Prep time: 2 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
How to Make Cinnamon-Sugar Pretzels
- 1Preheat the oven to 300ºF.
- 2In a large roasting pan add the pretzels, and spread the pretzels out evenly in the pan.
- 3In a small bowl add the oil, sugar, and cinnamon; stir thoroughly to blend ingredients together.
- 4Pour the oil-cinnamon-sugar mixture over the pretzels; toss well to coat the pretzels with the mixture.
- 5Place roasting pan in oven, bake uncovered for 30 minutes, and stirring twice during baking time (every 10 minutes).
- 6Place baked pretzels onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper.
- 7Spread pretzels out as evenly as you can, to allow them to cool before serving.
- 8Store pretzels in an airtight container.