★★★★★ 1 vote5
1refrigerated orange or cinnamon rolls ( i use 1 of each)
How to Make Cinnamon Bones
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls and unroll.
- Cut each unrolled cinnamon roll half to make 16 pieces of dough.
- Cut the ends of each cinnamon roll strip about an inch down the middle roll.
- Roll or shape the resulting four laps of dough into knobs that look like the end of a bone.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Frost with icing that is including with the rolls.
- Note: You do the orange rolls the same way if you want to make those.